My Travels

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am SOOOOO excited!

Most of the time I get this way – no sleep because my mind is always racing about some very good travel offer that I want to share. Well not this time. However, there is some news that I wanted to share with you. Our website, www.ambassadortours.com, has a brand new feature - the VACATION MESSAGE BOARD. This is an exclusive way to share new travel ideas with fellow travelers of Ambassador Tours, gain new insight into places of interest, new restaurants or exciting places to visit.

So much of the communication today is based on shared knowledge - more now than ever. My goal is to have an interactive exchange of ideas, all the while learning more about the needs of you, the traveler!

Sign-up today – Your new path of travel is waiting….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home