My Travels

Monday, April 14, 2008

Guess Where I am now?



With today's life style and our instant access to information, what better way to share with you some news. Right now I am in Ixtapa, Mexico at Club Med. They have just re-opened Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. What a fantastic resort. What ever one might think about Club Med, forget about it. They have taken themselves to a new level. As I sit in my room, looking at the blue sky and clam ocean, you might ask - why is he in the room and not outside enjoying all this? Good question and I might just have to end now and come back..

No, do not worry there is plenty to go around. I needed to share with everyone how nice of a place this all-inclusive resort is. If you like to participate in various activities your in heaven. If like me, just want to kick back and take it all in, welcome home...

I have only been here two days and could stay for a long time. The quality of food and selection is almost second to none. You can not go hungry or say, "there is nothing for me to eat". Kids and adults have all they want anytime..

Each room I have seen is spacious and offers many amenities to make your stay at Club med perfect.

Once I return, I will share my photos to prove my point... Well now it's off to the beach and soak in some sun so my wife will think I was not at the computer all day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home