My Travels

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Enjoy...It's all included!

Chris and I just returned from a ten night Pacific Coastal Cruise aboard Regent Seven Seas Voyager. This was my FIRST time sailing with RSSC. We began in Costa Rica, visited many ports in Mexico (VERY WARM WEATHER - YEAH) and sailed under the Golden Gate Bridge to compete a very lovely cruise.

I can personally tell you when RSSC says, "IT'S ALL INCLUDED" - that is the truth 100%. We selected a few of their FREE shore excursions which were operated better than some we have paid money for. If you are wondering how good the food is - I did not go hungry. I was never far from a drink. The service staff was very accommodating to our every wish.

There is so much more I could expound on, but I suggest calling me to book your RSSC cruise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home